January 16, 2012

The end is-





well you decide.


We're old school around here.
Our godkids may have been the last of the line, and probably scarred for life because they wore cloth diapers.  I know, I washed them.
I had a theory at the time, which is probably still true but has drifted into NMP (not my problem) that wet bottoms were uncomfortable, and kids (of an appropriate age) were more willing to be housebroken if the incentive was to stay dry.
To my mind, disposable diapers, especially for toddlers, kept them too comfortable. One of the intended consequences of disposables I've noticed from friend’s kids is that many aren't broken until near school age.
That's a lot of extra diapers into a landfil.  Not throwing stones, but somehow a 50lb child in diapers!
All may not be lost though. The Huggies folks have added a sartorial touch to their line of disposable diapers. 
Now junior can look just like mom and dad.  
Huggies tagline: "The coolest you'll look pooping your pants."



No comments: